PasajeBus.com – Oferta Laboral
Power Your Life, join PasajeBus.com
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Santiago, Chile
Job Type: Full time
PasajeBus.com is Chile’s first and biggest live online bus ticket aggregating platform. PasajeBus offers you a challenging career opportunity within a global organization. We are eager to welcome new, dedicated colleague on our journey to establish Latin America’s biggest online bus travel portal.
Looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of PasajeBus.com digital inbound marketing and lead generation efforts. The Digital Marketing Manager is expected to oversee the planning, development and execution of all digital marketing efforts including Web, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Online Affiliates, Marketing automation and any other emerging digital channels. This role requires the Digital Marketing Manager to provide best practice knowledge and leadership to the marketing team, along with the expertise to market and manage the growth of PasajeBus.com expansion across Latin America.
– Develop an integrated digital marketing structure for that drives better customer engagement and lead generation.
– Manage social media marketing.
– Drive search engine marketing.
– Drive pay-per-click.
– Search engine optimization and email lead/nurturing marketing.
– Lead content placement strategies, banner, retargeting and re-marketing programs.
– Oversee the marketing automation technology.
– Capture and disseminate marketing information, including developing performance metrics, reporting on data strategy initiatives, managing the program budgets, contracts, and purchasing related to digital marketing, and analyze driving forces in the market that affect response and conversion rates.
– Deliver leads that meet the goals and metrics of the Sales organization.
– Plan and oversee all aspects of lead generation programs from pre-program planning to post program follow-up and tracking.
– Create campaign strategies and go-to-market plans.
– Create email invitations, website copy, event collateral etc. with key product messaging.
– Identify the appropriate target audience for each program and work with Sales team to ensure follow through of leads.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related discipline from a leading university
– Hands-on experience and program development in a leading marketing automation solution
– At least 2-3 years experience successfully managing digital marketing programs
– +2 years of B2C social media experience
– Experience optimizing websites for branding and lead generation
– Drive proactive teamwork and consensus across multiple marketing projects
– Aptitude for analysis and reporting
– Excellent written and verbal skills – Spanish (excellent) and English (basic to medium)
How to Apply: Post you CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may be interested
Chile, un regalo para los turistasRocio Paz Morales Galvez - February 23, 2018
Muchas veces soñamos con tomar una mochila e irnos a recorrer las maravillas que el mundo tiene guardadas para nosotros.…
PasajeBus.com en La Tercera: Ventas de pasajes de bus subirían hasta 38% en febreroPasajeBus.com - February 15, 2018
La industria de buses experimenta un alza importante entre los meses de enero y febrero gracias al periodo estival. Este…